Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Into Lately #3.




1. Billy Elliot.
An old favorite of mine, everything about this film is gorgeous. I'm in a film class right now, so I was way more aware of the quality of this movie than I have been in the past. It's perfect. Plus, I can't get over the accents, and the set. I want all the wallpaper from his house in mine!



2. Kid CuDi.

Okay, okay, I'm quite late to the game on this one, but he's fantastic. Plus, look at that album art. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

3. Dolan Geiman A mixed media artist I came across about, oh 10 minutes ago in my daily blog rifflings. "Contemporary art with a southern accent," gotta love it. His stuff is rad.

4. Modcloth I can't get over how much I love this company. Their clothes are pretty and I love their site. Every piece of cloth (EVERY PIECE) has a funny, clever title and a cute description next to it. Plus, they feature indie designers, so you're getting really unique pieces. Who doesn't love a little vintage flair?

5. This song by Neil Young. I wish the video was in sync, but at least the audio is pretty high quality. I love the lyrics!

No comments:

Post a Comment